How to install your smart lights
Connecting your Plus light
Connecting a Garden Lights Plus series light works exactly like connecting a regular 12-volt Garden Lights light. Make sure to find a suitable place to install your light, keeping in mind you'll be using your phone's Bluetooth connection. Take the following details into account:
- The maximum optimal connection range between each light and your phone extends to 16 metres. Exceeding this range results in a slower signal.
- When linking multiple smart products to the same system in your garden it is best to ensure a maximum distance of 20 metres between the products because the smart lights mutually amplify the Bluetooth signal. Do you want to increase the distance? Take into account that this might weaken the Bluetooth signal.
- Placing the lights behind a wall or hedge might disrupt or delay the signal.
You can reset the lights by disconnecting the power source a few times. Proceed as follows:
- Turn on the light for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Disconnect the power source for 5 to 10 seconds (by unplugging the transformer from the power socket or by disconnecting the cable from the main cable, for example).
- Turn the light back on for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Repeat until the light starts flashing red. The light has been reset to factory settings when the red flashing stops and the light emits white light.